||If you're thinking of either Buying -or- Selling on your own - think again! You NEED an experienced Realtor. There's a lot involved!
See why a Realtor that deals EXCLUSIVELY with CO-OP's or CONDOMINIUM's is your best choice :
|1) You will have to deal with buyers that can call or arrive at any time, without appointments.
2) You will be dealing with strangers that are NOT pre-qualified, and who may not meet the requirements of the Co-Op Board.
3) You will not have the advertising clout to get the word out about your sale as well as the multi-media approach that Anne Donohue and her team offers.
4) And with CO-OP'S and CONDO'S, both the Buyer and the Seller have a lot of Paperwork to go through that Anne can handle for you, which can include:
- Proprietary Lease
- Offering Plan, Amendments, and Financials. (Seller)
- Board Applications (Buyer)
- Appraisers Questionnaire (Buyer)
- UCC Filing (Seller)
- Floor Plans (Seller)
- Tax Returns, Pay stubs, Reference Letters, and Bank Statements. (Buyer)
- House Rules and Regulations
- Stock Certificate
- Original Co-Op or Co-Op Conversion
- Number of Shares
- Down Payment Requirements
- Income Requirements
- Occupancy Requirements (Number of People allowed to live in the Unit)
- Sublet Rules
- Flip Tax
- Can Family Members buy for one another?
Pre-Qualified Buyers, Multiple Advertising venues, Scheduled viewings, Proper Paperwork Submissions, and the history of getting you the best possible deal - that's what you get when you hire Anne!